1. NO SMOKING permitted on any Community Association premises.
2. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES allowed on the main floor. Refreshments
may be served in the basement only.
3. NO ALCOHOL permitted.
4. NO OPEN FLAMES (candles, etc.)
5. Building capacity must not be exceeded at any time.
Main floor 160 people, basement 80 people, stage area 25 people
6. No tape or tacks are to be used on the walls or doors. Use the picture rail
and sandwich board.
7. At the end of each use you are expected to:
• Sweep the floor.
• Put equipment and chairs away.
• Take out trash and recycling.
• Close and lock all windows and doors (storm windows too).
• Turn off lights.
8. During any public assembly (meetings, plays, concerts, dances) all exit
signs must be lit and never obstructed by scenery, props, etc.
9. Seating should provide ample clear aisles for easy and safe access to
10. Nothing may be stored in the building.
11. You are responsible for the building during your use. Any non-scheduled
individuals or groups should be refused entry while you are using the
12. Trash cans and Recycling containers are in the stockade under the
exterior stairway of the Fire Station building.
Your cooperation maintaining our buildings is appreciated. THANK YOU.
IN CASE OF PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR: JANE VOSE
This form, all rules for use of Woods Hole Community Association buildings, and WHCA
contact information may be found on the website: woodsholecommunityassociation.org
Back to Resources