1. NO SMOKING permitted on any Community Association premises.
2. NO ALCOHOL permitted.
3. NO OPEN FLAMES (candles, etc.)
4. Building capacity must not be exceeded at any time.
Upstairs 70 people, downstairs 75
5. No tape or tacks are to be used on the walls or doors. Use the picture rail
to hang items.
6. After each use you are expected to:
• Sweep the floor.
• Put equipment and chairs away.
• Take out trash and recycling.
• Close and lock all windows and doors (storm windows too).
• Turn off lights.
• Turn down heat to 60 upstairs, 50 downstairs.
7. During any public assembly (meetings, plays, concerts, dances) all exit
signs must be lit and never obstructed by scenery, props, etc.
8. Seating should provide ample clear aisles for easy and safe access to
9. Nothing may be stored in the building.
10. You are responsible for the building during your use. Any non-scheduled
individuals or groups should be refused entry while you are using the
11. Trash cans and Recycling containers are in the stockade under the
exterior stairway of the building.
Your cooperation maintaining our buildings is appreciated. THANK YOU.
IN CASE OF PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR: JANE VOSE.
This form, all rules for use of Woods Hole Community Association buildings, and WHCA
contact information may be found on the website: woodsholecommunityassociation.org
Back to Resources.